New Mexico Corporation & LLC Forms and Fees New Mexico Bi Annual Reports. The New Mexico Public Regulations Commission Corporations Division requires that all Corporations file a Biennial Report. Limited Liability Companies are exempt from any reporting requirement. The report is due 2 years from the original date of filing.
New Mexico Corporation Requirements / New Mexico LLC Requirements
- Appoint Registered Agent
- Form Corporation or LLC
- Apply for a Federal Tax ID
- Fund your company with a business checking account
- Apply for a business license and pay the renewal fee each year
- Pay your annual fees to the Registered Agent each year
- Maintain your books with resolutions each year
- Have your Annual Company Meeting each year - Corporations
- Update your bylaws and operating agreement each year
- Issue stocks and membership certificates each year
Change New Mexico Registered Agents.....
And save hundreds of dollars!
Change your New Mexico registered agent and save hundreds of dollars in just a few years time. New Mexico Service includes FREE forwarding of all government notices and all service of process.
There is a reason you are here. Your current Registered Agent is no longer in business or cannot provide you representation. It may also be that they have become so expensive, that the fee is greater than the services provided. IncSmart can help you. We have no gimmicks or hidden fees.
There are many registered agent companies on the internet looking for your business. There is only one IncSmart and we don't hide behind multiple companies offering the same service under different names. We print our FEE DISCLOSURES for everyone, and this is the smallest print we have.