Manage a Business
What's Next ?
After Incorporating your business or forming a LLC, what's next? The new business life begins with the Articles submitted to the corporation division. One filed, the new company is not automatically ready to start doing business. You may have licenses and permits depending on the county or city where the company will open. But a quick way to keep moving forward is to follow the 13 steps below.
Manage your Business.
- File INITIAL LIST OF OFFICERS, or INITIAL REPORT if required
- Have your INITIAL MEETING of Directors and Shareholders ( Resolutions and Meetings )
- Apply for your TAX ID NUMBER / EIN ( IRS Forms )
- Open a CHECKING ACCOUNT for your new company ( Banking Information )
- Hire an attorney ( Legal Plans )
- Obtain Business Licenses ( License Filings )
- Write your BUSINESS PLAN ( Business Plan Templates )
- Lease space or hire Virtual Office ( Virtual Office Plans )
- Set up Bookkeeping
- Create your Online Account ( Sign In )
- QUALIFYING to CONDUCT BUSINESS IN OTHER STATES. ( Foreign Qualifications )
LLC Forms and Fees
AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS
MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY
Registered Agent Forms and Fees