Finding you the best registered agent, is another example of our commitment to our customers interests, which involves attempting to fill client orders at the lowest price and in the fastest way possible. Beware of First Year Free and Second Year Crazy Gimmicks. Registered Agent Change fees can be more expensive than the agents! We can improve the life of your company by helping you save money. When 25% off all new companies fail the first year, you need to save money, not add another expense.
An administratively dissolved Corporation/LLC or a Corporation/LLC in default or revoked status, continues it's corporate existence but may not carry on any business in the state. The Administrative Dissolution of a Corporation/LLC does not terminate the authority of it's Registered Agent.
What to look for in your Registered Agent
- Registered Agent Office: The registered agent office regular business hours.
- State Compliance: Reminders of state fees and taxes.
- Mail Forwarding: All mail from Federal, State and Local government offices.
- Anonymity: For States asking only for Registered Office Address.
- Membership Logins: Checking your account online for annual reports and fees
- Moral Turpitude: Business relations with customers, employees, competitors and states.
What a Registered Agent may receive on your behalf
When do you need a Registered Agent
Our confidential and secure order form takes only minutes to complete. So if your starting the process of any of these activities, contact IncSmart.biz for your Registered Agent
- Forming a Corporation in America
- Forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in America
- Expanding Your Business to America
- Opening an Office in America
- Bidding on a Construction Project in America
- Bidding on a Government Contract in America
- Moving Real Estate out of your name
- Applying for License Regulated by the state
- Forming Foreign Qualification to Do Business in a different state
Registered Agent Appointment by Non-filing Entity
There are some entities that do not have an entity registration filing required with the Secretary of State. These entities may choose to appoint a registered agent.
Some states require "WET" original signatures on Registered Agent Acceptance Forms. These forms will be mailed to the customer. These states include Florida, South Carolina, New Mexico and Wyoming.