Register in Other States
Foreign Qualification Service - Register Qualify Company in Other States
What is a FOREIGN QUALIFICATION
A corporation or LLC is considered to be domestic only in the state where it was formed. In all other states, your company is regarded as a foreign corporation or LLC. To qualify your company to transact business in another state, you must register for a Certificate of Authority to transact business in that state. The consequences of not qualifying in a foreign state in which your company transacts business may include loss of access to that state's courts and potential fines.
Additionally, corporations and LLCs are subject to taxes and annual report fees in both the state of formation (also called their domestic state) and any states where the corporation or LLC is qualified as a foreign corporation or LLC. Additionally, most states require corporations and LLCs to have a registered agent within each state where the company is qualified. This agent must be available to receive important communications from the state and others on behalf of the company.
2) Will you need a special license in another state?
3) Will you have a brick and mortar location in another state?
4) Will you be shipping any products from another state?
5) Will you have any real estate in another state?
IncSmart foreign qualification service includes:
- Preliminary name availability check in the state of qualification
- Preparation and filing of the certificate of authority in the state of qualification
- Obtaining a certificate of good standing or certified copy for your business from the
state of formation, which must accompany your certificate of authority
- Payment of initial state filing fees
The person placing the order affirms that the person designated as registered agent has consented to the appointment. By placing the order, you are subject to the penalties imposed by law for the submission of a materially false or fraudulent instrument and certifies under penalty of perjury and that IncSmart is authorized to execute the filing of the articles.
Register your Corporation in another State - FOREIGN QUALIFICATION
Non Profit Corporations
Register your Non Profit in another State - FOREIGN QUALIFICATION
Register your LLC in another State - FOREIGN QUALIFICATION