North Dakota Business Startups
Startups Start Here
Starting a Business in North Dakota
North Dakota Corporation - North Dakota LLC
For 10 years, IncSmart.biz Business Services has helped companies and people from all over the world form North Dakota Corporations and North Dakota Limited Liability Companies. When you call, email, text, message or live chat with our office, expect personal attention. Small business is the heart of IncSmart.
We are very excited about helping you form your new company. Each state is so different when it comes to filing documents, you will know right away you are in the right place. Think Smart. Think IncSmart.
When starting a new business, there are many important decisions to make and rules and procedures to be addressed. First and foremost is how to register in North Dakota.
Step 1: Starting a Business: Business Planning and Development
Step 2: Operating a Business: Registration, Compliance and DBAs
Step 3: Growing a Business: Registering in other States and Trademarks
- Apply for a Federal Tax ID
- Fund your company with a business checking account
- Apply for a business license and pay the renewal fee each year
- File your Federal Tax Returns each year
- File your State Tax Returns each year
- Include an income or loss on your Personal Tax Returns each year
- Pay your annual fees to the Secretary of State each year
- Pay your annual fees to the Registered Agent each year
- Maintain your books with resolutions each year
- Have your Annual Company Meeting each year
- Update your bylaws and operating agreement each year
- Issue stocks and membership certificates each year