BOC-3 Process Agent Service for Motor Carriers
The blanket agent service includes:
- Instant BOC-3 Blanket Agent Service: They file the BOC-3 Form
- Commercial registered offices in all 52 states (District of Columbia and Puerto Rico)
- Uploads of your Service of Process
- Notifications for legal correspondence
- Get legal documents on the road anytime when you sign on to your account
- Secure Motor Carrier Portal for Corporate Document Management
- Upfront Pricing: No Hidden Fees, No Per State Charges, No Upsells
- Dedicated Customer Service From Real People
Instant BOC-3 Filing When You Sign Up
- Signup for BOC-3 Process Agent service with IncSmart Registered Agents.
- They will file your Form BOC-3 (Designation of Process Agents) with the FMCSA on behalf of your business.
- Our BOC-3 is instant service. We upload a copy of the form for your business records.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requires your blanket process agent to file the Form BOC-3 on behalf of your motor carrier business. You cannot file the form yourself unless you are a freight forwarder or broker.
What Does a Blanket Process Agent Do?
When you appoint a blanket process agent, you are designating a company to accept service of process on behalf of your motor carrier business. As your blanket process agent, we will accept service of process and legal correspondence on behalf of your business in any state in the country.
When your motor carrier business is sued, a legal notice called a service of process is issued by a court. This notice will be sent to the registered agent in the state in which the lawsuit was filed. The duty of your registered agent is to forward these legal documents to you to ensure that you have proper time to respond to the lawsuit.
Speak with IncSmart
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm PT
Speak with attorney
Advice from attorney