Shopping Bag

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart

Foreign Nationals

Foreign Nationals Starting Business in America

How to Start a Business in the U.S.
There is a compelling array of benefits available to American companies, such as privacy, tax savings, convenience, and flexibility, and of course the American Market. Starting a business in America has never been easier for an investor, entrepreneur or business owner.

U.S. citizenship and residency are not required!
In today's global economy, homes have turned into offices and the workday stretches from all hours of the night.  People conduct business despite vast distances between their customers. The schedule is no longer long hours but odd hours.

Speak with IncSmart
Phone: 888-681-9777
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm PT
Speak with attorney
Advice from attorney
Starting $17/month

You May Need to Renew Your ITIN. All ITINs not used on a federal tax return at least once in the last three years will no longer be valid for use on a tax return as of Jan. 1, 2017. Additionally, all ITINs issued before 2013 will begin expiring this year, starting with those with middle digits of 78 and 79 (Example: (9XX-78-XXXX). All expired ITINs must be renewed before being used on a U.S. tax return. No action is needed by ITIN holders who don’t need to file a tax return next year. Also, there are new documentation requirements when applying for or renewing an ITIN for certain dependents. Find more information in the ITIN Expiration Frequently Asked Questions.

International Internet Sales

Selling your goods and services on the internet lets you reach the global marketplace. Getting started with duties and customs laws, you may need to hire an accountant or an attorney. 

Helping US companies Import & Export -

Selling Internationally - Federal Trade Commission

US Customs and Boarder Protection - Homeland Security 

Tax Information for International Business - IRS

ITIN for Foreign Nationals - IRS

It's a new world. You too can become a multinational corporation with business interests spread across the globe in major markets. And one of the most exciting markets to tap is the US.  Let open your doors.  Open a US Company today.


Have your new US company do contracted work for your foreign business.  Your new company can contracted to do services such as research and development, accounting, advertising, and consulting.  Your new company can also buy real estate.

Your new US company will bill your foreign corporation roughly what the foreign corporations yearly profit would be for the services it provides.  You can transfer all your profits from your foreign company into the US, and shareholders and directors do not have to live in US in order to run the company.  They can live anywhere in the world.

Now you can enjoy your foreign companies profits in the US.  There are some states with no state, corporate or franchise taxes.  If your foreign company did not make any profit last year, you probably won't pay any government taxes at home.  

By owning a US Corporation, you have partly gained some US Citizenship, giving you dual citizenship.  You could even choose to be employed in the United States.  Through your corporation, you have access to the benefits of any US company.

E2 Visa - American business investment  of $50K or more may qualify you for this visa if you are a citizen of a
E2 Treaty country
L Visa - International company opening branch in America and requiring employee transfers from oversea office to American office.