Shopping Bag

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0    view cart

Amendments & Corrections

Amendments and Corrections
Making Amendments to an Existing Business

There are often times when the information on a registered company needs to be changed. A Certificate of Amendment can be filed with the Corporation Department to make those changes.
When you want to update the articles of the Corporation or LLC, such as  changing the company name, changing the contact information or changing stock information, you will need to file a document with the Corporation Division. Depending on the state, this is sometimes called an "Articles of Amendment," a "Certificate of Amendment," or a "Certificate of Change."

Filing of Corporate Amendments
Information Updates

1 - Designation of Persons to Contact (for New Staff, New Address, New Phone, New E-mail Address)
2 - Name Change
3 - Amended Articles of Incorporation
4 - Amended Bylaws
5 - Designation of Person to Receive Service of Process (Registered Agent)
6 - Redomestication
7 - Other Amendments (for Changes to Other Information)
8 - Acquisition/Change of Control
9 - Surrender of Property/Casualty Insurer Certificate of Authority

Speak with IncSmart
Phone: 888-681-9777
Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm PT
Speak with attorney
Advice from attorney
Starting $17/month

     Breaking News


Featured Products
Legal Binder for Corporations and LLCs, with seal
Average Rating(3)
$80.00  $70.00
Corporation Bylaws Template
Average Rating(2)
$25.00  $10.00
LLC Operating Agreement Template
Average Rating(2)
$25.00  $10.00
Products (Total Items: 3 )
Sort by: